|Home||» Products||» Filter Cartridges and Filter Housing||» PP Pleated Filter Cartridge|
PP Pleated Filter Cartridge
Using polyvinylidene fluoride membrane as its filtering material and polypropylene or stainless steel as its internal structure, the filter cartridge is welded with good integrality. There are two kinds: Namely hydrophobic and amended hydrophilic.
PP Pleated Filter Cartridge has high negative static and long life, it can resist contamination, different chemicals and weathers, corrosion of strong acid, alkali and halogen and it can also resist extreme temperatures and oxidization. Integrality tests are done to all the filter-cartridges.
1) Exceptionally high flow rates with low pressure drops;
2) Assured bio-security with absolute rated filtration;
3) Long service life
4) Thermally welded, eliminating adhesive extractable;
5) Variety of seal configurations allows retrofit in many filter vessel designs.
1. Bacteria filtration of air in winery industry
2. Super clean filtration of gas in electronic industry, biological engineering and precision mechanical industry etc.
3. Pure air making in aseptic packaging
4. Ozone filtration of mineral water and purified water
5. Bacteria removal filtration of different organic solvent
Main technical specifications (10 inches filter-cartridge)
Effective filtration area: 0.60 m2
Length: 10 inches- 40 inches
Normal working temperature: 65 oC
Maximum working temperature: 90 oC ( P Ãƒ¢Ã¢â‚¬°Ã‚¤ 0.10MPa)
Antiseptic filtration of steam: 125Ãƒâ€šÃ‚± 2oC 30min as many as 30 times
PH value: 1-13
Integrity test (minimum bubble point)(25 oC, 95% Isopropanol)
0.20 ÃƒÅ½Ã‚¼M Ãƒ¢Ã¢â‚¬°Ã‚¥ 0.105 MPa
0.45 ÃƒÅ½Ã‚¼M Ãƒ¢Ã¢â‚¬°Ã‚¥ 0.070 MPa