Supported by our team of deft professionals, we are providing a qualitative gamut of Cartridge Filters that are used for filtering purpose in chemical, pharmaceutical and metal processing units. Designed and manufactured utilizing supreme grade raw material and advanced techniques, these filters are precisely designed under the strict supervision of our professionals. These Cartridge Filters are sternly monitored on different steps of manufacturing for eradicating any kind of defect. Provided filter bags are available for our clients in different porosity and sizes and can be availed from us at affordable rates.
Using polypropylene double-layered membrane as its filtering material and polypropylene shell as its internal support, the filter cartridge is thermally welded without any adhesive or medium break off. It can be used both in filtration of liquid and gas.
The filter cartridge has the characteristics of excellent chemical compatibility, high flow rate, low pressure difference, long life, low price, wide filtration precision and can be used in different places. It can resist sanitization of high pressure and steam. (PPES is a kind of improved hydrophilic membrane)
- 100% pure polypropylene construction
- Wide chemical compatibility
- No lubricants or anti-static additives
- Excellent dirt holding capacity
- Consistent filtration over the life of the cartridges
- Filtration in medical industry such as organic solvent filtration and filtration of compressed air and other gases.
- Pre-filtration in returning water filtration system in electronic industry.
- Filtration in food and beverage industry such as filtration of wine, mineral water and purified water.
- Liquid filtration of organic solvent, ink, galvanization fluid, metal cutting fluid and sensitization anti-corrosion fluid etc.
- Cleaning filtration in sewage processing.
Main technical specifications (10 inches filter-cartridge)
- Effective filtration area: 0.60 m2
- Length: 10 inches 40 inches
- Normal working temperature: 55 oC
- Maximum working temperature: 80 centigrade ( P less than 0.10MPa)
- Antiseptic filtration of steam: 121Â± 2 oC 30min as many as 15 times
- PH value: 1-13
- Element Ratings: 0.5, 1, 3, 5, 10, 20 microns nominal
- Max. Temperature: 65Â°C
- Max. Differential Pressure: 4 bar at 20Â°C
- Max. Rec. Differential Pressure: 2 bar
- Dimensions: O/D 2.5x I/D 1 (Standard)
- Lengths: 10, 20, 30, 40, Custom designed also.